UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hello Everyone

Old 07-11-2006, 08:18 PM   #1
ALIMACG

Smile Hello Everyone

I'm a new member of this site. Had my Monster S2R for 12 months now and love it. I am based in the Oldham/Manchester area and don't see too many Monsters around but I am sure there are plenty to be found if you know where to look. Looking forward to chatting and perhaps some ride outs (in Spring) - was on my bike this evening and it was freezing up here!! Best wishes Ali
Old 07-11-2006, 08:33 PM   #2
gjfevans

Hello there and welcome from the hills over looking Huddersfield. Not a million miles from you so drop us a line if you fancy a ride out at any time
Old 19-11-2006, 08:07 PM   #3
Tigerlily

Hi and welcome to the club!

Bloody hell you're only up the road from me!!!! well sort of, I'm on the other side of Oldham from you but I know Dobcross pretty well, got family up there too!
I'm surprised I've not seen you about!

Hope you enjoy the site and feel free to ask dumbass questions...I've been here over 2 years and still do it!
Old 22-11-2006, 03:05 PM   #4
ALIMACG

Hello Tigerlilly,

Its a small world. Been in Dobcross about 4 years now but only got my Monster a year ago. Came back to biking after a short gap of 4 or 5 years. I used to ride big Jap bikes (indeed bikes were my only form of transport for years as I didn't pass my car test till I was 28) but always hankered after a Ducati. Dont get out on it as much as I would like but if you know Saddleworth you will know what the weather is routinely like - and I hate getting cold and wet. Didnt bother me years ago but I dont warm up as quickly as I used to!! Look forward to some ride outs in the Spring if not before. Seems like a very friendly group on this site. Look forward to meeting you.