UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hi Leicestershire newbie

Old 14-08-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
pebble

Talking Hi Leicestershire newbie

Hi all

My name is Graham I live in a Leicestershire.
After owning rice burners before I have just collected a 54 plated blue and white Monster s4r owing to the huge grin factor of the test ride. any pointers on looking after a monster will be most welcome

Old 14-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #2
gregski

Hi and welcome to the club "looking after a monster" just ride and love it
Old 14-08-2010, 04:03 PM   #3
mholc123

Had exactly the same bike until recently (had to sell for financial reasons), fantastic bike with a superb engine. The only trouble I found was the handlebars splay your arms and were causing me backache - solution is to lop about an inch off both sides - worked a treat! Once I get sorted again I will be searching for another one, as someone else has already said best thing to do with it is ride it, went to Italy, Germany, France, Spain and Holland on mine and it never missed a beat - Lovely Bike
Old 15-08-2010, 08:30 AM   #4
Paranoid Dave
Is it meant to do that?

Bike: Other Ducati
Hello and welcome to the world of biking passion. Ducati's will change you so looking after them just means spoiling them by buying them gifts, throwing money at them and loving it when they treat you bad.
Sorry did you say women, I was talking about ducati's.
Old 15-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #5
pebble

Talking

Thanks for the welcome guys I see what you mean about it changing you I was riding my mates TL1000R today for about half an hour could not wait to get on the S4R and once I did it was like Hi Honey Im Home