UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Yo all

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 16-10-2007, 08:34 PM   #16
Shandy

Blimey your not kidding incestuous

Anyways from someone who doesn't know anyone welcome to the club

Cheers,

Shandy
Old 16-10-2007, 08:40 PM   #17
GSOP

Sounds good. I've just got mine back from Carl's, what a brilliant job he did. Here at Marham, a friend of ours has started his own, free to join, ride-out club and we currently have around 30 members. I could liase with him and perhaps we could meet up in Thetford somewhere. That would be a more equal distance for us all with a view for a blat after a bite to eat. Then again, the last time Mark organised a run out, they went via Harlestone then onto Yarmouth, back via Sherringham!
Old 16-10-2007, 08:43 PM   #18
GSOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandy View Post
Blimey your not kidding incestuous

Anyways from someone who doesn't know anyone welcome to the club

Cheers,

Shandy
Thanks Shandy
Old 16-10-2007, 09:03 PM   #19
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOP View Post
Sounds good. I've just got mine back from Carl's, what a brilliant job he did. Here at Marham, a friend of ours has started his own, free to join, ride-out club and we currently have around 30 members. I could liase with him and perhaps we could meet up in Thetford somewhere. That would be a more equal distance for us all with a view for a blat after a bite to eat. Then again, the last time Mark organised a run out, they went via Harlestone then onto Yarmouth, back via Sherringham!
That sounds like one of our runs on the Sunday club or MAD lot. Glad to see another Norfolker, we seem to be a bit thin on the ground. Will have to meet up somewhere in the middle, thats a problem with Norfolk, it's so big, and we seem to be spread around, I'm sort of between Nonnie and Neil if the crow is a bit worse for wear!
Old 17-10-2007, 08:04 PM   #20
GSOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
That sounds like one of our runs on the Sunday club or MAD lot. Glad to see another Norfolker, we seem to be a bit thin on the ground. Will have to meet up somewhere in the middle, thats a problem with Norfolk, it's so big, and we seem to be spread around, I'm sort of between Nonnie and Neil if the crow is a bit worse for wear!
Don't wish to offend you but I'm not from Norfolk!, I'm and Lancashire lad, sorry

We must all meet somewhere soon. Never been to a ride-out/meet and seen more than 2 Ducati's! Shame really, don't you think!
Old 17-10-2007, 09:12 PM   #21
neilbaldry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSOP View Post

We must all meet somewhere soon. Never been to a ride-out/meet and seen more than 2 Ducati's! Shame really, don't you think!

tis a shame indeed! i want to get out at least one more time before winter properly sets in, so maybe we could all arrange something at Carl Harrisons? i will hold off my commiting, untill after this weekend, when i get down and dirty with the old girl and see what i can get done!

who else is game for a meet soonish?
Old 17-10-2007, 09:20 PM   #22
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Bike: M620ie
Me! I am free this weekend and again in 2 weekends time.

Dig out your thermals and we'll have us a soup run.

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6
Nonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2007, 04:03 PM   #23
gremlin

We have Clives daughter from tomorrow but if nobody minds a Fazer in amongst the Dukes, I'd be game but still a bit slow, having only taken her out for the first time today. I doubt I'd be allowed out without supervision especially after last weekends escapade. Apparantly not only was it Lauras first run etc, she had only just passed her test too. So if nobody minds a slowcoach I'll stay out of everyone's way and get to where ever eventually!
Old 18-10-2007, 09:23 PM   #24
Bodybag

Can I come too? Please????? I'm only in Colchester and if you're all meeting up for food I think I should attempt to force my way up the A134 to Thetford. After all it is one of the best bike roads in the area.

P.S. I promise Scarlett will be good even though she's a dirty filthy bike!!

Last edited by Bodybag; 18-10-2007 at 09:27 PM..
Old 18-10-2007, 09:35 PM   #25
neilbaldry

how about saturday at Carl's (Harrisons)? when i get mine started, i'll be good to go. but alas, still no indicators!
Old 19-10-2007, 08:00 AM   #26
GSOP

I can't make Sat as I'm working. RIDE are planning a blast on Sunday somewhere, but I'm drinking my own body weight in alcohol Sat night so I personally can't say yes or no to Sunday! But judging by last nights impromptu blast Jackie and I had to Fakenham and back, I need some new winter gloves, F**k me that was cold!
Old 19-10-2007, 08:24 AM   #27
Bodybag

Sorry, won't be there this weekend either. As usual I'm having problems getting money out of my agency. The words "blood" and "stone" spring to mind at this point!!
Old 19-10-2007, 10:31 AM   #28
gremlin

Could do Sunday, got roped into babysitting on Saturday. Not offended by the way, I'm only half Norfolk and tother half is a Womble! Must admit it was cold yesterday riding and I got wet.
Old 19-10-2007, 10:35 AM   #29
neilbaldry

maybe not this weekend then................
Old 19-10-2007, 04:07 PM   #30
gremlin

I can't do next weekend due to wedding in Worksop area on Saturday and probably hangover on Sunday! Praps we could try for following weekend which would give everyone a chance to clear the decks and reserve time. It's amazing just how busy we all are! Then maybe we could have a reserved weekend each month to get together. I'll try to get my mate Lou involved too, she has the flame paint 900 around Norwich area.