UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Yo all

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 16-10-2007, 04:58 PM   #1
GSOP

Yo all

Hi all, Woody here. My wife is registered on here, jwood26. I'm a '94 900SS rider and love Ducatis in general. Hope to chat to you all soon.
Old 16-10-2007, 05:13 PM   #2
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Bike: M620ie
Hello Good Sense Of Puma!

I am apparently your local Norfolk representative but I'm sorry I don't do much. There are plenty on here who can answer questions etc etc.

If you want to meet members then may I suggest you post up a meeting point and time and you never know, some may come. We've had some good ride outs and go to plenty of decent places generally so keep your eyes open for something posted here.

I'm always good for chatting though.

http://www.think.norfolk.gov.uk/content.asp?pid=6
Nonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2007, 05:14 PM   #3
scrapps

hello

Hi mate, welcome to the mad house ooo 900ss nice, just collected 93 750ss she looks fab going to use her for trackdays hope to see you around soon
Old 16-10-2007, 05:46 PM   #4
GSOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonnie View Post
Hello Good Sense Of Puma!

I am apparently your local Norfolk representative but I'm sorry I don't do much. There are plenty on here who can answer questions etc etc.

If you want to meet members then may I suggest you post up a meeting point and time and you never know, some may come. We've had some good ride outs and go to plenty of decent places generally so keep your eyes open for something posted here.

I'm always good for chatting though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapps View Post
Hi mate, welcome to the mad house ooo 900ss nice, just collected 93 750ss she looks fab going to use her for trackdays hope to see you around soon
Hi Nonnie, I think we met at Veloce some time ago during one the BBQ's. I was with Jackie but I was bike-less and in my car!

Hi scrapps, nice bike hope she does you proud. I've just took out the baffles from my cans, f**k me, I came back with a headache!
Old 16-10-2007, 05:58 PM   #5
neilbaldry

is this woody as in, RAF Marham woody? if so, you know my brother, a Honda Firestorm riding SAC by the name of Marc Baldry.........
Old 16-10-2007, 06:36 PM   #6
GSOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbaldry View Post
is this woody as in, RAF Marham woody? if so, you know my brother, a Honda Firestorm riding SAC by the name of Marc Baldry.........
Hi Neil, it certainly is me. Hows you?. Forgot to ask Marc today, did he get his Firestorm sorted in the end? I was going to rescue him but I couldn't get away from work.
Old 16-10-2007, 06:37 PM   #7
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Blimey it's getting a bit incestuous now. Bearing in mind our location though, it would be perfectly acceptable. We are a small community.

So, we met at Veloce. Was I riding my own or was I pillion with a broken limb?!

Be nice to meet you both again soon though.

And Neil, I know your brother too.

Nah I'm only kidding.

Old 16-10-2007, 06:44 PM   #8
GSOP

Quote:
So, we met at Veloce. Was I riding my own or was I pillion with a broken limb?!

Be nice to meet you both again soon though.
Jackie was on her old M600, complete with loud Remus cans. You were with your newly personalised Monnie and your partner was on his.
Old 16-10-2007, 06:46 PM   #9
Nonnie
Dipstick!

That was a while back then! I still lived in Suffolk then.

Shame about Veloce really. I liked them guys and wonder what happened to Chris. Can't say I'm too enamoured about making Seastar a meeting point for the future.

It'll have to be a pub or a chippy or a cake shop I guess.

Old 16-10-2007, 07:21 PM   #10
GSOP

Quote:
That was a while back then! I still lived in Suffolk then.

Shame about Veloce really. I liked them guys and wonder what happened to Chris. Can't say I'm too enamoured about making Seastar a meeting point for the future.

It'll have to be a pub or a chippy or a cake shop I guess.
There's a nice little bike friendly pub/chip shop in Dereham we usually stop at. They do nice Sunday lunches. Think it's called The Railway Tavern.

PS. From what I've read on here, looks like Seastar hasn't got off to a good start on the Ducati front!
Old 16-10-2007, 07:55 PM   #11
neilbaldry

the Railway Tavern!! i live in Dereham, and to be honest i havent been in there yet, tho ive had a few looks when ive come back from a ride out from the dwellers in there. seems to be a hardcore of Guzzi riders who frequent there.

so what do you think of Marc going to the 'dark' (Honda) side of the moon? im not sure if he has his sorted as i dont hear much from him, even tho we work over the road from eachother!

we could make Carl Harrisons a meet point Nonnie? i mean he loves all things Ducati, and he made some rather nice comments about mine, so i'll happily go back!
Old 16-10-2007, 07:59 PM   #12
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Ah go on then! Only about 9 miles for me. Plus he's next door to the factory shop where you can buy shedloads of crap for very little money!

Nice pubs in Harleston too.

Old 16-10-2007, 08:16 PM   #13
neilbaldry

AND! 2 mins walk (and squeek if your in bike leathers!) is a nice little bakery selling hot and cold sausage rolls, pasties, cakes and buns!!
Old 16-10-2007, 08:22 PM   #14
Nonnie
Dipstick!

Ah...the food driven rideouts are back. I missed them.

Old 16-10-2007, 08:27 PM   #15
neilbaldry

and im sure theres a few chippies in there somewhere! damn ive missed riding my bike recently! this weekend i should be getting most of the work done, hopefully. gotta clean her as soon as the rain subsides!