UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Cans, Tyres, Brakes, etc. » Akropovic, Termignoni and the list goes on...

Old 25-09-2011, 11:14 AM   #46
rac3r

Having had both Arrows and Termi's I would pick Arrows every time, the quality and finish is so much better. Those black series ones look awesome but I prefer the shot gun style. Although the side by side is different I guess and goes with the original monster style
Old 25-09-2011, 11:19 AM   #47
munster

Has anyone seen this beauty from Rmoto.co.uk they have taken over from Dynomax as QD distributors here in the UK, and this one saves loads of weight as well as sounding pretty fruity.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Monster maxcone.jpg (32.2 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by munster; 25-09-2011 at 11:22 AM..
Old 25-09-2011, 01:24 PM   #48
Funkatronic
another year another bike

Bike: S2r 1000
yep thats the one bex has on er 796.
i think thats the nicest exhaust for the new monsters hands down
Funkatronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #49
The Red Devil

cant decide whether to change from loud standard 1100 evo pipes to louder (possibly) carbon or stainless Termis... £1000 for carbon £1300 for SS ones... Std pipes.. have good sound.. is it worth the cost..and increased insurance premium too!!
Old 25-09-2011, 03:16 PM   #50
rac3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Red Devil View Post
cant decide whether to change from loud standard 1100 evo pipes to louder (possibly) carbon or stainless Termis... £1000 for carbon £1300 for SS ones... Std pipes.. have good sound.. is it worth the cost..and increased insurance premium too!!
That's pretty damn expensive for slip ons! I'd rather go with the arrows that were posted before or the QuatD mentioned above for a fraction of the cost

http://www.motorcycle-exhausts.co.uk...ct--12336.html
Old 25-09-2011, 06:12 PM   #51
The Red Devil

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rac3r View Post
That's pretty damn expensive for slip ons! I'd rather go with the arrows that were posted before or the QuatD mentioned above for a fraction of the cost

http://www.motorcycle-exhausts.co.uk...ct--12336.html
Great value.. I wonder if there is a double stacked option I like the look of that? Very smart neat design .. Wonder what they sound like!?
Old 25-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #52
munster

If your talking about the QD version, it only comes as a single silencer. And it weighs 7kg compared to the standard system with the heavy twin regulation silencers. My mate has them on his bike and with the db killers in they sound awesome but still bearable.

I have attached a few pics he took before he put them on the bike. He bought it from the peeps below. Nice people and give discount to UKMOC owners club.

http://www.rmoto.co.uk/index.php
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_6286.jpg (32.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_6288.jpg (31.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg maxcone (4).jpg (31.1 KB, 17 views)

Tags
akropovic, mivv, quatd, termignoni, zard