UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » London » Ducati Launch Central London Store

Old 20-03-2004, 10:29 PM   #31
Jay

As the originator if this thread I should have turned up, but I went on the Pioneer Run instead, it was fab!

Always up for a little thrash around town and surrounding country bits on the bike, making some noise etc.
Old 21-03-2004, 06:44 PM   #32
craigie
Only bronze?

Bike: M900
spacemonkey

I think it might just be the one at Angel that is losing its 'ducatiness', not sure what is going on at the Ruislip one.

The Mark is the one that worked at the Angel, cropped grey hair, English, had a 900 monster but has sold it.

cheers

Craig
craigie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2004, 05:12 PM   #33
spacemonkey
I see dead people.

Location: Carving a slice thru the braindead masses..(pun intended)
Bike: M900
Yes you are right. Spoke to the Mark I know at Ruislip Daytona and he said it is just Angel losing it. Ducati GB wanted one dedicated central London store and Angel didn't want to lose it's Suzuki dealership so told Ducati to shove it up it's harris. DLS stepped in to take it's place... Rumour is that Ruislip will get some cash injection from Ducati as they love Ruislip as they spend (surely that should be WE spend?) a lot of money with them.
spacemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote