UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » Panther's Monsters

Old 13-06-2010, 11:08 PM   #31
Panther

Over the last 4 year of owning that bike I think over 75% of this time it's been off the road. And that MOT was my first ride since last June lol
At one point I was going to make a pair of projector headlight light that neil, but was struggling to make some decent casing. Or buy something like this. when ever I see projector I really like the look of angle eye's round them too. (sorry about the stupidly big pic)

LJ, the combination of having clip-ons with built in risers, fitting them about the yoke and having very long arms make for a more up ride riding position (you don't actually realise until some take a photo, but its easy on the wrists and you can still get done low if you want to.

HC, next to my bro's 600 my rear looks high, but he his bike was previously ridden by a short arse with lowed setup. Well when I'm back from the Desert (joys of work) I will come on a UKMOC ride out, and compare rears :P

Last edited by Panther; 13-06-2010 at 11:13 PM..
Old 14-06-2010, 10:46 AM   #32
neilbaldry

Panther, that light looks perfect, it even has a clamp that could mount on the trellis frame. I wanted to do something similar once apon a time, and the only thing i wasnt sure on, is where to put the indicators....... under the lights, or have them built into the mirrors........