UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hello

Old 20-07-2009, 09:31 PM   #16
ColchesterM600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nookx View Post
Yup, up the M600!

See, Don't think more 'cc' makes a better bike, 600 is for a really monster fan =P
Old 20-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #17
BigBruiser

Thanks guys this forum seems very friendly, just got my self

Alipinestars GP PLUS BLACK jacket
Alipinestars S-MX 5 BLACK boots
Alipinestars GP PLUS BLACK Gloves
AGV S4 Black Helmet

That should keep me safe for a while now to do the worst part sell my Skyline R33 not sure i can do it might work overtime and fund the monster lol
Old 20-07-2009, 09:39 PM   #18
Nookx

Black, Black & er Black, spose u'll be getting a Yellow Monster then.lol Black is beautiful matey!!!
Old 20-07-2009, 09:39 PM   #19
LVC
The Loire Valley Monster

Bike: S4
It all comes down to what type of riding you plan on doing....city commute or urban dash the 600 is a good choice but for open roads and faster blasts you'll run out of revs quickly and are better off with a bigger engine. I started with a M600 dark in the UK and then upgraded to an S4 for the open French country roads as 54BHP was no where near enough for my new style of riding

No matter what choice you make they'll all Monsters and come with guaranteed grin factor

AGV S4 Black Helmet - looks like a subconsience decision has been already made

Last edited by LVC; 20-07-2009 at 09:41 PM..
LVC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2009, 10:07 PM   #20
ColchesterM600

i wear all black (bit of red on my helmet) and drive a black and yellow Monster its a good look (Y)
Yeah agree but M600 is good even in the english open roads, as when you do get into the high revs you have to hit the breaks as you see a yellow box with the camera in it or some guy with a hair dryer pointing it at you :P
Old 20-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #21
BigBruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVC View Post
It all comes down to what type of riding you plan on doing....city commute or urban dash the 600 is a good choice but for open roads and faster blasts you'll run out of revs quickly and are better off with a bigger engine. I started with a M600 dark in the UK and then upgraded to an S4 for the open French country roads as 54BHP was no where near enough for my new style of riding

No matter what choice you make they'll all Monsters and come with guaranteed grin factor

AGV S4 Black Helmet - looks like a subconsience decision has been already made
hmm thanks food for thought, well she will be used for the 25 mile round trip to work in the dry an the odd blast so maybe the 620 will be fine was worried about the power not being able to cope with my weight in honesy....will look like a coconut on a accorn
Old 20-07-2009, 10:30 PM   #22
LVC
The Loire Valley Monster

Bike: S4
Best bet is still to try one and see what fits - bit like the Cinderella slipper thing - you'll know when you've found the right one.

ColchesterM600 - Sounds like the UK's got a few more cameras since I was last living there (about 8 years ago). Mind you with the single front brake I guess you'll need the extra time/distance to slow down anyway so just as well you won't be going that fast
Old 20-07-2009, 10:34 PM   #23
Ginger

Welcome mate!
Like ColchesterM600 I ride a black and yellow M600 which is sex on wheels. I touch myself inappropriately every time I look at her but you didn't need to know that! HAHA!
The M600 is a beast but I have always lusted after the M620. Both are nice bikes. However at the end of day you're nit picking. You have made the decision to buy a monster and that's the main thing. Go for the one that you want. Look around at what you can afford and buy the one that feels right. That's the main thing. Either way you will love it.
On another note, I have very similar equipment to you. I have an Alpinestars TX-1 Jacket, Alpinestars GP2 gloves, Draggin Jeans, Frank Thomas boots and an AGV S4 Helmet. It looks the **** and you feel safe. Good choice mate and if you're around the south west, I'll ride with you.

Ginger
Old 20-07-2009, 11:36 PM   #24
ColchesterM600

Well LVC the single disk break joke just hurt my feelings
=P
It wont be single for long though as im on Ebay as we speak :P
Yeah there are some good roads in Essex that havent got speed cameras but they do have a lot of police in my area (only when you don't want there to be one)

And Ginger Thank you for the mental image there mate :P