UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Wiltshire » Calne Bike Show 2013 - A new venue?

Old 13-01-2013, 08:57 PM   #16
Rally
Taking life easy........

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
I'm pleased to say that the town and local bikers have met and agreed that a compromise will work well. The compromise is that by having no stalls or fair at the event, it will keep the bikes in the realms of safety required to satisfy the town council. This means that it will be just bikes and bikers taking over the town as usual and not having to go to the local Bowood Estate.

I couldn't make the meeting myself, but have been relayed this information from a 3rd party who did attend. I hope and trust it will be accurate! It does however confer with the Facebook page found under "Calne Bike Meet 2013"
I have yet to find out if no stalls means no stand for bike clubs or not?

Anyone else know as yet?
Rally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 11:46 AM   #17
scrapps

That's good news.
I have been twice and like the relaxed feel of the day I hope to make it again this year.
Old 14-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #18
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

Bike: M900ie
Glad to hear the show will stay in the town - even better if we can still have a club stand though

Planning to come down again and possibly stop over this year
Old 27-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #19
Rally
Taking life easy........

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
Right then, copy and pasted from the Wiltshire Bikers website;

EXCLUSIVE !!!!!!!! I can officially tell you all that this years Calne Bike Meet now consists of an absolutely not to miss weekend, Festival and camp site officially opens on Friday night, Bike meet kicks off 10 am saturday 27th July till 4pm, mass charity ride out will leave around 1630...... we need to arrange route and meeting points for ride in also with local club members, volunteers required for this, returning to the festival and Campsite at 1730, Beer, food bands and music will continue till 23.59 and allow you all to sleep soundly till 10am dispersal on Sunday Morning, you will be truely amazed at the musical line up in store for you all throughout the day and on into the evening, dont miss the live webcast on biker FM throughout the weekend........................... its going to be huge.
Rally is offline   Reply With Quote