UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Frustrated almost biker

Old 23-09-2008, 12:16 PM   #16
5pence

Hi Guys new to this forum and biking - so hello

I just done my direct access course and it cost loads - well 500 quid or there abouts. Whilst on the course in our area (suffolk/norfolk) they have put the new test back 6 months (unsure whether this is just local or national thing). Instructor told me in Scotland they only have 3 test centers, so some guys will have a very long way to travel.
Old 23-09-2008, 06:35 PM   #17
Bodybag

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5pence View Post
Hi Guys new to this forum and biking - so hello

I just done my direct access course and it cost loads - well 500 quid or there abouts. Whilst on the course in our area (suffolk/norfolk) they have put the new test back 6 months (unsure whether this is just local or national thing). Instructor told me in Scotland they only have 3 test centers, so some guys will have a very long way to travel.
They've put the whole change back by 6 months due to the lack of centres available for the original statr date of October this year. This should mean that lots of bike tests will be available again now?!