UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Regions :. » Region Announcements » Norfolk » July Breakfast meet.

Old 07-07-2024, 09:25 PM   #1
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
July Breakfast meet.

Thanks to DaveR for suggesting the venue for this Month.

Lets take it to Orford again, we've not been for quite some time!
We can have a breakfast in the riverside tearoom, which is just up the coastal path a little to the North, or to the right of the quay looking inland.

Riverside Tearoom, Orford. 10am. Sunday 14th July.

I'm pretty sure we can park bikes for free on the quay, but check upon arrival.
If not there is a carpark a few yards back up the street on the right. You will have passed it on your left opposite the pub coming in.
Old 14-07-2024, 07:49 PM   #2
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
I couldn't help grinning to myself on the ride down to Orford. Progressively less rain had been forecast as the day drew closer, with showers still on the cards.
I didn't even bother cleaning the bike as I was sure it would be filthy by the time I got there anyway. What joy! Bone dry all the way there and back..

Fabulous to be grinding the edges of the Bridgestones down some of Suffolk's finest twisties, particularly the b1116.

Great to see the Dave's again and also the Lady Dacs. The cuisine was better than I recalled from a previous visit, but that was a long time ago. A very tempting selection of cakes available too, but I resisted.

The Quay seemed to attract riders of all kinds of persuasions and it was a very pleasant morning out.
Sadly I forgot to take any photos, but the Lady Dacs was snapping away, so some may appear here at some point?

DaveR has suggested to meet at Harelston next time and then ride to Flixton about 2 miles down the road. One of the best aviation museums for many a country mile.
Old 15-07-2024, 02:50 PM   #3
dacs

Bike: Multiple Monsters
A good breakfast indeed, I only took two pics but here they are. May be able to add some more later, depends on whether we can find a child to tell us how to email pics from I-phone to Android. The view was from our breakfast table out towards the Ness, the two bikes are mine and Frances'. Four of us in total, DaveR's lovely 750SS, Gary's Zero, the Honda 1100 (allowed in as it has a 270 degree crank) and my Monster (rapidly becoming a rarity at our meets)

Old 15-07-2024, 05:10 PM   #4
dacs

Bike: Multiple Monsters
More pics