UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Cans, Tyres, Brakes, etc. » Searching for a bracket to fit a high mounted exhaust

Old 17-06-2024, 06:54 PM   #1
spuggy

Bike: M900sie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy View Post
Thanks for the comprehensive reply, just going through it all now but I would be interested in the top brackets. If you can find them please send me details/photos to see if they fit. Cheers.
If I can find them, you're more than welcome to them, as I don't need them.

That said, let's set expectations: don't hold your breath. I don't know whether they're in the pile of bits I took off the M900 Dark in 2017 or in a box I shipped over (I have since moved several times).

I've been unable to find many things I've actively looked for since I moved. And once I found something in the garage working on the car, thought "ah, cool, I've been looking for that" - walked 15 ft to the bench whilst thinking about the primary task in order to put it down there - only to find my hand empty when I got there, with no idea WTF I put it. I haven't seen it since.. Getting old isn't for wimps.

Realistically, I could measure the DP brackets on the bike. You would only need rough sizings to duplicate them - because the bolt hole sizes/spacings are set by things you already have on your frame, where they bolt up.
spuggy is offline   Reply With Quote