UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » For Sale Monster S2R800 / 1000 (S4R?) Titanium & stainless exhaust cans by Pro Twins

Old 12-04-2021, 09:04 AM   #1
benscott

For Sale Monster S2R800/1000 & S4R Titanium & stainless exhaust cans by Pro Twins

Ducati Monster S2R 800 / 1000 Titanium & stainless exhaust cans by Pro Twins. I bought these a few years ago for my S2R 800. I sold the bike but the guy didn't want the exhausts so they have been stored in my attic and as I have now moved and do not have a bike they are up for sale. They sounded fantastic. A deep burble.

£330.00

There are some small cosmetic scratches where the hanging bracket meets the titanium, but otherwise they are in fantastic nick. Looking at the packing box they came in, the guy I bought them from purchased them from Pro Twins Ltd in Surrey. They very simply slide onto the existing pipes from the Cat. I have been advised that will fit on all S#R models S2R 1000 or S4R etc.

Last edited by benscott; 13-04-2021 at 10:38 AM..
Old 12-04-2021, 09:39 AM   #2
Luddite

Bike: M1100evo
For the pictures, try using a hosting site like PostImage www.postimages.org/signup.

Once you've uploaded your picture, you should be presented with these options...

Click on the blue 'copy' icon next to the 'hotlink for forums' address and paste it into your post.

If you preview the post before submitting it, the picture will appear in the preview if you've done it correctly.

As a former S2R 1000 owner I'd say that, if the Pro Twins slip-ons are like my old Arrow system, then they, and any link pipes from the cat, should fit all three S*R models.
Luddite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 11:54 AM   #3
benscott

thank you. Brilliant help!
Old 12-04-2021, 04:15 PM   #4
stopintime

Bike: S2r
Price information perhaps?

dB killers?
stopintime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 07:29 PM   #5
uncle duke

Bike: S2r 1000
we need a price !!....
uncle duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 07:50 PM   #6
Darren69
Transmaniacon MOC

Bike: Multiple Monsters
GLWS BTW. I had a similar set with the full S4R decat pipe for sale a while back for £250 and nobody was interested, I didn't believe I could not give them away! Not in as nice condition as those and the previous owner had put Termi stickers on them and needing some TLD, they weren't Termi but more like Arrow or G&G Could not decide in the end what they were, maybe they came from Pro Twins as they look similar?

Anyway in the end I somewhat reluctantly sold them to a one time visitor/bike dealer in London on here for £230

Termignoni and Bucci - Italian for pipe and slippers!

S4 Fogarty, S4R 07T, 748, Series 1 Mirage
Darren69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2021, 10:39 AM   #7
benscott

yes have baffles.
Old 13-04-2021, 10:40 AM   #8
benscott

Good point! I have updated the post. £330.00
Old 13-04-2021, 10:41 AM   #9
benscott

yes. They look similar and as you say yours looked if they have had quite some mileage!
Old 22-12-2021, 09:29 PM   #10
Sportsix

Bike: S2r 1000
Hi, I realise that this was some time ago, but are these still available? Thanks
Sportsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2021, 10:37 AM   #11
enbee23

Bike: S4r
Quote:
Originally Posted by benscott View Post
Ducati Monster S2R 800 / 1000 Titanium & stainless exhaust cans by Pro Twins. I bought these a few years ago for my S2R 800. I sold the bike but the guy didn't want the exhausts so they have been stored in my attic and as I have now moved and do not have a bike they are up for sale. They sounded fantastic. A deep burble.

£330.00

There are some small cosmetic scratches where the hanging bracket meets the titanium, but otherwise they are in fantastic nick. Looking at the packing box they came in, the guy I bought them from purchased them from Pro Twins Ltd in Surrey. They very simply slide onto the existing pipes from the Cat. I have been advised that will fit on all S#R models S2R 1000 or S4R etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren69 View Post
GLWS BTW. I had a similar set with the full S4R decat pipe for sale a while back for £250 and nobody was interested, I didn't believe I could not give them away! Not in as nice condition as those and the previous owner had put Termi stickers on them and needing some TLD, they weren't Termi but more like Arrow or G&G Could not decide in the end what they were, maybe they came from Pro Twins as they look similar?

Anyway in the end I somewhat reluctantly sold them to a one time visitor/bike dealer in London on here for £230

Sorry for going off topic here but I'd be very interested to find out who made these exhausts. I have an S4R with a JHP-supplied system which is the same as Darren's apart from having carbon cans. No manufacturer markings on it anywhere but clearly from the same source as the Pro-Twins offering here. The can-ends and X-pipe section are identical

Any ideas, anybody?
enbee23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2022, 02:59 PM   #12
ColinS2R800

Exhaust cans

Hi

Do you still have the end cans? I have been thinking about a pair for my 2007 S2R 800.

Also I am down in Devon - would you be able to post?

Might be easier to text or call me to get prompt reply as I don't often look at the MOC website.

Many thanks

Colin
07878 428196

Tags
exhaust, exhaust system, s2r, s4r