UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: UKMOC Events :. » Events » National Events » Weekender Archive » Monster Weekender 2019 » Weekender 2019 REBOOT

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 26-04-2019, 12:32 PM   #1
Moco1961

Tee Shirts last call

I know I am duplicating threads here but want to ensure I capture everyone, I need choices by 15:00 TODAY, we need the order placed in order to get them on time for the weekender.

thanks in advance
Old 26-04-2019, 07:01 PM   #2
Moco1961

Update

So Helen has confirmed the remaining rooms at the hotel that were allocated to us are now back on general sale ahead of the bank holiday. Any one still wishing to book please call the hotel and quote"Ducati weekend" and you will still get the deal subject to availability.

Big thanks to all those who have booked,
Old 27-04-2019, 07:34 AM   #3
Moco1961

Saturday night

Morning all, so for anyone wishing to join the group on Saturday night for the meal and after dinner yarns you are most welcome. The price for dinner for non residents is £25.00.

Old 27-04-2019, 04:52 PM   #4
Moco1961

Menu choices please

Folks, its Saturday late afternoon and I am chilled sorting menu spreadsheets and listening to the playlists ( which are Bl$*dy brilliant by the way !.....and thats down to you guys ), like Colin I am also preparing for next weekend, ................ finished all my peroni , now on corona, anyway.................I still need Saturday Dinner choices from 10 of you, Geoff I will see you tomorrow bud, so 8 more required, c'mon folks I need to mail the hotel by monday.

Old 27-04-2019, 04:55 PM   #5
Moco1961

Calling Doggy

Colin..............not sure if its your choice or an omission but you have not given me a Desert choice mate............. Let me know asap , cheers
Old 27-04-2019, 05:17 PM   #6
Doggy

Bike: M796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moco1961 View Post
Colin..............not sure if its your choice or an omission but you have not given me a Desert choice mate............. Let me know asap , cheers
Oops sorry . Chocolate brownie for me please
Doggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2019, 05:30 PM   #7
Moco1961

No Problemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggy View Post
Oops sorry . Chocolate brownie for me please
Cheers Colin.................. consider it done sir !, good choice BTW
Old 27-04-2019, 05:28 PM   #8
Moco1961

Portmeirion Menu,

C'Mon No 6, where is your meal choices hey guys I need to let Portmeirion know the choices too, I am 8 people short so far, can I have your options by say 19:00 tomorrow pleeeeeeeze............. Need to get it sorted for you so everything runs like clockwork on the day.