UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » M27 near Fareham

Old 01-06-2006, 12:26 PM   #1
MotoNik
Bronze Member

Bike: M600
M27 near Fareham

Most mornings at about quarter to eight. I'm heading towards Portsmouth and there's a Monster going the other way.

Also just seen one in more or less the same place, on a trip back from Southampton.

Nik
MotoNik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 12:48 PM   #2
Bodybag

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik_codling
Most mornings at about quarter to eight. I'm heading towards Portsmouth and there's a Monster going the other way.

Also just seen one in more or less the same place, on a trip back from Southampton.

Nik
Sure it hasn't just broken down and been sat there for a few days?!
Old 01-06-2006, 08:12 PM   #3
scrumpster

At about 7.40 I am getting on the M27 at Fareham and heading to Cosham, so it isn't me, unless I'm going backwards However I see one regularly heading towards Lee as I am heading out on Newgate Lane and also seen a black one about a lot around Gosport, A32, Newgate Lane!
Old 01-06-2006, 08:36 PM   #4
MotoNik
Bronze Member

I'll have to look out for you in that case! How come I've not seen you on any local ride outs then?

cheers,

Nik
Old 02-06-2006, 12:27 PM   #5
scrumpster

Because of my busy social life that's why No seriously, I have two kids who I will leave on their own now, but not for a whole day as the eldest one tends to aggravate my youngest one!! I get to the bike meet regularly at the Red Lion in stubbington and get out with my girly mates usually. As you can see from my Avatar my bike is easily spotted Oh and I was at the Weekender last year!!
Old 22-06-2006, 12:25 PM   #6
MotoNik
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumpster
At about 7.40 I am getting on the M27 at Fareham and heading to Cosham, so it isn't me, unless I'm going backwards However I see one regularly heading towards Lee as I am heading out on Newgate Lane and also seen a black one about a lot around Gosport, A32, Newgate Lane!

Saw you this morning! That was me behind you on the Supersport. That was quite good fun cutting between the lanes!

You really do exist, the Monster is real, and not just a little pic on your avatar!

cheers,

Nik
Old 06-07-2006, 11:40 AM   #7
scrumpster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nik_codling
Saw you this morning! That was me behind you on the Supersport. That was quite good fun cutting between the lanes!

You really do exist, the Monster is real, and not just a little pic on your avatar!

cheers,

Nik
That's twice i've seen you now Usually I am quite sensible on the roads you understand, I have done my bikesafe course and have been taught how to 'filter' I think is the word you are looking for

I do indeed exist............

See you again!!
Old 16-07-2006, 10:14 PM   #8
hipshaker

could be me on the m27 now and again ..... senna m800. i live in southsea, work in stubbington (don't take the bike though) and ride out southampton, wickham etc way evry now and then.
Old 18-07-2006, 12:30 PM   #9
scrumpster

Oh will look out for you in opposite direction. Quite often get out Wickham way and up the hill for a cuppa and a look out over the City!
Old 18-07-2006, 12:44 PM   #10
hipshaker

actually .... i'm on the monster today. but noticed front brake is not making the brake light work ... back brake fine. anyone an ideas? willpost in a technical section too.
Old 19-07-2006, 11:32 AM   #11
hipshaker

well thats sorted now. i'm using the monster for work at the moment and i spotted a red monster in newgate lane yesterday going towards lee/stubb etc. i was going towards fareham .... probably about 3.45 - 4.00 ish.
Old 19-07-2006, 11:34 AM   #12
hipshaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumpster
Oh will look out for you in opposite direction. Quite often get out Wickham way and up the hill for a cuppa and a look out over the City!
its nice up on the hill ..... i get up there some sunday mornings, with a few older blokes on classic british bikes. i'm on a lambretta sometimes though.
Old 23-07-2006, 05:00 PM   #13
scrumpster

I've seen the older guys and the lambrettas up there and am just off up there now with my youngest!!
Old 12-12-2011, 08:22 PM   #14
Ness

Hi, I go up the M27 to Hedge End mon-fri weather permitting. Will keep a look out for any of you guys, probably nodded you before!