UK Monster Owners Club Forum » Gallery » UKMOC Bikes » My Monster M600

Old 22-05-2011, 11:06 PM   #16
number24

Crash bungs, un scuffed heel guards and CF belly pan fitted today

Old 25-05-2011, 07:42 PM   #17
Davidg1230

I saw your bike at Rosso Corse today, It looks very nice noticed you've put some carbon side pod thingys since this picture?

What were you having done there?

How much are those front mudguard extenders? I might get one for when the weather tunrs bad
Old 25-05-2011, 09:57 PM   #18
number24

Hi mate, yeah it was just in there for a service. A few bits and bobs needed sorting out like the suspension was too soft and the stupid sidestand cut off switch needed to go. The carbon side pods were on when i bought it, they just look kinda black in the pic.

The front mudgaurd thingy was like 15 quid, a bit expensive for a bit of plastic but it ill save me a lot of time cleaning when the weather gets ****. They a carbon version too (19 quid) but i thought that might be overkill lol.

What took you down there? Was that your bike i would've seen going in this morning at about 10am?
Old 26-05-2011, 05:53 AM   #19
Davidg1230

Yes, it was mine they were wheeling in, I dropped it off at 10, they needed to sort out the rear brake binding issue and give the bike a once over. Marcus did a great job and pointed out a few things the bike will need over the few months. Tricky garage to find as I arrived early and couldn't tell if it was the right place!

Where can I get the mudguard from?
Old 26-05-2011, 08:03 AM   #20
gary tompkins
1/2 man - 1/2 pogo-stick

Bike: M900ie
I've got a spare plastic mudguard extender to sell

Drop me a PM
Old 26-05-2011, 10:10 AM   #21
number24

From Gary apparently! Most motorbike shops can get them from you. I ordered mine from my local shop (a Honda dealer, ewww).

I had serious trouble finding the place too! Ended up at the school nearby at one point! They've done a cracking job though, runs so smooth now and the suspension feels a million times better. They also sorted out the stupid side stand cut off switch.
Old 27-05-2011, 11:27 AM   #22
number24

Clip ons now fitted

Before:

After:

Last edited by number24; 27-05-2011 at 11:48 AM..