UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » WARNING!! Phone in bike jacket

Old 20-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #16
wastedd

LOL. this thread is funny. I agree with dookbob. Mobiles do not do these things. If they did it would be all over the news all the time.

Oh no, I remember now... the corporations cover it all up.
I have said to much already, there is a black helicopter hovering outside my window. Better get my tinfoil hat on and start rubbing my lucky crystal

Last edited by wastedd; 20-05-2009 at 07:11 PM..
Old 25-05-2009, 08:23 AM   #17
Duc Mon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wastedd View Post
LOL. this thread is funny. I agree with dookbob. Mobiles do not do these things. If they did it would be all over the news all the time.

Oh no, I remember now... the corporations cover it all up.
I have said to much already, there is a black helicopter hovering outside my window. Better get my tinfoil hat on and start rubbing my lucky crystal

I hate to shock you, but governments and large corporations dont always tell the truth!!!
Guess what smoking kills, we didnt see that one coming! Dont keep your head in the sand.

But as far as what i have experienced, Im glad you dont have this problem of Phantom text messages [ EMF ] You must have rhino skin. But maybe ask your friends, see if they do?

Last edited by Duc Mon; 25-05-2009 at 12:22 PM..
Old 13-06-2009, 12:58 AM   #18
Duc Mon

Relivate article in
The Riders Digest June 2009 page 113

PHANTOM TEXT MESSAGES