UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Louigi moto

Old 15-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #1
Yorkie
Anglo-Saxon Warrior

Bike: M900
Cool Louigi moto

Many thanks to Rich at Louigi moto. I was having a few problems with the handling of my bike after i fitted one of his jack up kits, so i dropped him an e-mail and low and behold the solution was given the same day!

Many thanks for your help i now need to get rid of 15-20mm through my yokes. Firstly ive got to rig up some sort of support from my garage roof!!!

Yorkie.
Yorkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2009, 07:54 AM   #2
Steve'o'M900

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie View Post
Many thanks to Rich at Louigi moto. I was having a few problems with the handling of my bike after i fitted one of his jack up kits, so i dropped him an e-mail and low and behold the solution was given the same day!

Many thanks for your help i now need to get rid of 15-20mm through my yokes. Firstly ive got to rig up some sort of support from my garage roof!!!

Yorkie.
A couple of ratchet straps up and over the rafters, then hooked around the head stock did the trick for mine, dropped the forks down and all done and dusted in 10 mins!!
Old 16-04-2009, 08:03 AM   #3
giler

It will make a big difference, Rich fitted my jack up kit a couple of years ago and dropped the forks for me. Noticed the difference immediately.