UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: General :. » Spotted » 3 monsters spotted in Derbyshire today - shock

Old 09-03-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
MrsJel

3 monsters spotted in Derbyshire today - shock

I'm stunned, normally the only monster spotted when out is mine - but today spotted THREE. Really hope that finally it will be someone on the site:

White S4RS just leaving the A6 layby between whatstandwell & ambergate.

Red/white S*R AND a red M600or900 just heading into the lovely bit instead of the a6 from duffield to cromford.

Hope you've all had a good ride and missed any of the weather we were promised.

Carole
Old 09-03-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
SazzaG

What a coincidence! There were six UKMOCers together in Derbyshire today, but none of us were on monsters. (3 honda's, 2 ktm's and a suzuki I'm afraid)

Shame we didn't see them - that would have been quite amusing!
Old 09-03-2008, 08:10 PM   #3
bod

Iwas in Matlock Bath area today,boy it was cold need to wear more than a tee shirt and leathers! Was it me a red 620?

Then in York but didden't see ant Monsters,the car drivers were very friendly though pulling to the side to let me pass/quick flash of left indicator etc....everywhere I went.

Last edited by bod; 09-03-2008 at 08:12 PM..
Old 10-03-2008, 06:48 PM   #4
MrsJel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SazzaG View Post
... (3 honda's, 2 ktm's and a suzuki I'm afraid)
How on earth am I supposed to tell you're UKMOCers on those bikes! Take it you weren't on the main roads?

Bod - don't think it was you, but blimey - how easily I could have seen FOUR monsters. That would definitely have been some kind of record. Sounds like you had a good run out tho with Matlock bath and york.

Carole
Old 10-03-2008, 09:28 PM   #5
bod

Nearly 200 miles Doincaster to Chesterfield quick blast up the A1 to York and back to sunny(sorry wet cold and windy by this time to 'sunny Doncaster')....but then I aint been out for ages
....oh and that worring moment when you look down at the tank and see the fuel light on!
Especialy when you know there isn't a garage for the next 15 miles
Old 10-03-2008, 09:29 PM   #6
bod

Nearly 200 miles Doncaster to Chesterfield quick blast up the A1 to York and back to sunny Doncaster(sorry wet cold and windy by this time to 'sunny Doncaster')....but then I aint been out for ages
....oh and that worring moment when you look down at the tank and see the fuel light on!
Especialy when you know there isn't a garage for the next 15 miles