UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Newbie - Hello from Braintree :)

Old 06-11-2007, 11:15 AM   #1
Zarah

Newbie - Hello from Braintree :)

Hi guys and gals, my name is Zarah and ive just found you guys, so thought id pop in and say hi.
I have a Monster 600 Dark at the mo - but loving the new S2R so hoping to get one and have it resprayed matt black as theres no chance in hell of me actually obtaining an original S2R Dark !

Anyway im at a loss this saturday as to what to do, so if anyone fancys a blast out or even better a nite out, let me know and we'll see if we can hook up.

Take it easy out there
Zarah x
Old 06-11-2007, 11:54 AM   #2
neilbaldry

hey Zarah, yes, S2R's do indeed rock! not sure whos in and around your part of the world, but just a bit further north there are a few of us!
Old 06-11-2007, 01:00 PM   #3
alan c
alan (blockhead) c

Bike: M1100
hi zarah and welcome to ukmoc, keep a eye out for the kent section, we meet the 1st sunday of the month at the oakdene cafe in wrotham just off the m20, for breaky and chat, if weather is ok then we sort out rides to various places, nothing better than riding into broadstairs/ brighton with a group of monsters, makes me smile
i am in dartford and others are nearby.

see you soon, alan.
alan c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:18 PM   #4
JerryXt
everyone gets home safe

Bike: S4Rs
Hi Zarah, welcome to the club. Enjoy!
Old 06-11-2007, 01:22 PM   #5
scrapps

Hello

Hi zarah welcome
Old 06-11-2007, 01:37 PM   #6
J.P
No more Monster...

Bike: Other Not a Ducati
Welcome to the club. I'm not sure of the prevelance in Essex of Monster owners but I know Humbucker and I meet up often and are always looking for Kent & Essex roads to ride.
Kent is great for roads if you get fed up of 'North of the river' and must be the best part of the UKMOC !!

-------------------------------

My Mum says, there's no such thing as Monsters.
J.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 02:39 PM   #7
Bodybag

No its not. Colchester and the surrounding area is the best bit of the UKMOC. Hello Zarah, you may have guessed that I'm in Colchester. Not got a Monster anymore though. I'm on one of them Ducati Superbike things now but I'm sure we could still ride out together if you like.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:52 PM   #8
Fraser

I'm just over t'border in suffolk but just sold my S4R - replaced with black and silver S4RS with full termi system to a mate in manningtree and told him to join so more in essex! I ride out with the ex-MAD lot in Norfork but always up for ride further sarf!!
Old 06-11-2007, 03:33 PM   #9
Zarah

Hi guys - thanks so much for the warm welcome So whats people doing on saturday afternoon then ? How bout meeting at say Marks Tey at the old Ron Parkinson site, go for a blat somewhere, end up in pub for drinkies and chat ? Im easy ill go with the flow, so if anyone has any other options, that'd be coolio too
Old 06-11-2007, 03:45 PM   #10
Fraser

afraid i can't do owt this weekend. In Milano for the bike show Six of us got ryanair tickets for £20 each so we're off to kick tyres, drink vino and eat pasta!!
Old 06-11-2007, 05:03 PM   #11
Bodybag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarah View Post
Hi guys - thanks so much for the warm welcome So whats people doing on saturday afternoon then ? How bout meeting at say Marks Tey at the old Ron Parkinson site, go for a blat somewhere, end up in pub for drinkies and chat ? Im easy ill go with the flow, so if anyone has any other options, that'd be coolio too
Sorry, got mates coming down from Leicester this weekend. If they come down on their bikes I'll say yes but they're not keen on the cold so they'll probably be in a car. Lightweights!!
Old 06-11-2007, 05:57 PM   #12
neilbaldry

my bikes hibernating now, wont be out of the garage till march at the earliest!