UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Service Options for Leamington/Coventry area

Old 19-02-2006, 04:52 PM   #1
Taman

Service Options for Leamington/Coventry area

Hi Guys,

Living in Leamington Spa and time to get a service for the summer. Was thinking about giving Robsom Racing a go as they're not too far. Has anyone tried them for service? I suppose the other option would be Baines (but a little far) or Ducati Coventry (slighly put off by them being the dealer and experiences with the Islington shop).

Best, Taman
Old 19-02-2006, 04:57 PM   #2
Fosse Foxfight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taman
Hi Guys,

Living in Leamington Spa and time to get a service for the summer. Was thinking about giving Robsom Racing a go as they're not too far. Has anyone tried them for service? I suppose the other option would be Baines (but a little far) or Ducati Coventry (slighly put off by them being the dealer and experiences with the Islington shop).

Best, Taman
Ducati Coventry you shouldnt be put off by....apart from the fact its got the word Coventry in it. The chap there is another top race prep. Ducati "dealerships" arent really dealers in the classic sense of the word....theyre mostly independents who have been forced by Ducati to "franchise" their places with the red bull****. The chap there is very knowledgeable and his prices were the best when I bought some belts.

ta ra
Old 19-02-2006, 05:26 PM   #3
Zimbo
Too much time on my hands member

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Ducati Coventry (or JHP) are v good but not cheap!!!
Robsom Racing (mike) is good and does know Ducatis, you can trust him to do shims belts etc, I'd have no problem using him.
If Nottingham's not oo far, Nelly at Cornerspeed?
Zimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2006, 06:40 PM   #4
Mand

I used JHP Coventry for my last service, they did a good job. They were very friendly and actually spoke to me instead of my fella which I find a refreshing change.