UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » New to the group and looking to sell my S2R800.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2017, 05:04 PM   #1
Jon_Yale

New to the group and looking to sell my S2R800.

Hi all,

New to group but not new to Monsters. I brought my 2005 Monster S2R800 about 4 or 5 years ago when I first started riding and it has been with me ever since. I have ridden it in all weather and its been truly awesome. It such a gorgeous looking thing and has honestly never done me wrong, until....

This is kinda my main reason for wanting to join the club and get involved with people who A. know what they are talking about and B. Have a passion for Monsters.

So I am looking to sell my monster as its just not working right. I have looked into the issue and spoken to Ducati themselves and have come to the "conclusion" that it may be the main bearing which has gone. Basically its down on power and is quite noisy, even for a Ducati.. Millage is - 23869

Id love to hear from anyone who is interested in a winter project/fixer upper. If someone wants to make me an offer, please do. Millage is - 23869.
I'm looking at £1500.

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you guys.
Pics;