UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hello from Wolverhampton!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-03-2015, 07:59 AM   #1
jsnape

Hello from Wolverhampton!

Hi all,

Just popped in to say hello, my name is Jon I live in the not so glamorous city of Wolverhampton. I picked my Monster 796 up from the dealer at the start of March but due to weather have only just really been getting out on her!

The monster is my dream bike, it's the bike that actually got me in to bikes! Never been a sportsbike fan really and I love the styling, exhaust note and usable torque at (mostly) legal speeds. So after about 3 years of grinding the missus down she finally gave in and let me buy one as an early wedding gift to myself.

So far it's everything I hoped for; not the best for commuting but I have a Bandit 600 for that, I've been riding it to work on Fridays as a treat to myself! Only issues I've had so far is the elusive "0005 r.sw" issue which I'm going in to talk to the dealer about today while the bikes still covered by it's warranty....

Anyway I have waffled on far too long, look forward to chatting to you all and enjoy the spring weather!