UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hello UK - Stockholm here...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-06-2008, 11:25 AM   #1
Swede-Andy

Smile Hello UK - Stockholm here...

Hi all,

Greetings from Stockholm Sweden where I live part time (great roads in summer with very little traffic). I have two Monsters currently, one in the garage in the UK (600 Dark from 2001) and an S4 (grey) here in Stockholm which I had great fun riding over last year via France - Belgium - Holland - Germany - Denmark.

I've not had much time to learn mechanics beyond the basics but have been riding bikes since I was 18 and never had a car.

I'd like to get a little help/advice in the forums regarding a few little problems with the machines and potentially sell the 600 (dented tank after an off in Italy) as I no longer ride it at all now ( and it just molders in the garage (was working when it went in).

The S4 has started leaking fuel from under the hinge area of the tank - so far it's not bad, but will only get worse and the milage isn't great on the big beast anyway! If anyone knows where I can get hold of a metal tank for an '02 S4 (any colour) I'd be eternally grateful.

Cheers and hello again,
Andy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Andy-S4.jpg (32.0 KB, 35 views)

Tags
fuel tank, s4 2002, sweden