UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Service/Dealer & Insurance » Moto Rapido Dealer Winchester

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2007, 10:12 PM   #1
Sqwifeve

Moto Rapido Dealer Winchester

Tried the dealer (CMW I think) nearest to me in Chichester first. They didn't have any new 695's in, didn't know if they would fit me, or if I'd be able to test ride one. Said they'd phone me to let me know but haven't yet

Rang Moto Rapido to make sure they weren't the same. Guy was really helpful and encouraging on the phone. Said they had one but to check on the day to make sure it was still there, reminded me to bring my license and said they'd do their best for a ride but as there was no tax on it, they didn't promise anything.

It was really busy when we got there, with only one of the two sales guys in. While he was dealing with a customer, the guy in charge of the workshop chatted a bit about the bike, said they'd do their best to adjust it if it was okay. He sent us upstairs for a drink while we were waiting. We were greeted upstairs by the parts bike, who did a little work out of costs of various bits and said they'd do them at cost if I bought the bike.

I spoke to some customers before us in the queue as they knew the dealers/workshop. They spoke highly of them in regard to their service and helpfulness. Even the lad cleaning the bikes was friendly.

When we got to the salesman, I didn't think I'd be allowed on the bike as I only had a copy of my counterpart but he said yes. The guys in the workshop spent ages lowering the bike enough for me to get my feet on the floor. I got a good deal with what I was originally told would not be discounted with a bit of encouragement.

The level of service was second to none, from all the staff there. I was very impressed. Top marks to all.