UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Hello everybody ! And merry xmas !

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-12-2008, 06:25 PM   #1
carkiller

Thumbs up Hello everybody ! And merry xmas !

Hi all ,i am new to the world of ducati and usually go for the jap bikes ,but there was something unruly looking about the monster that convinced me to get one .
I have owned a dt125 ,hornet 600 ,r6 another hornet 600 and now the monster 600 .
But cant help but wonder if i made a good choice ? ,i just bought a 99 model that looked ok just a little tlc needed ,got it home after a 10 hour trip there and back to buy it ,then noticed no neutral light ,spent sunday sorting it ,switch was sticking so they decided to cut wires off at loom and the switch ,took a bit of finding mind ,run new wires and freed up switch all ok now ! ,but noticed no crankshaft breather pipe or box ,luckilly read the forums and have ordered k&n filter for it as im sure stock parts will cost me a fortune ,this was less than £30 ,good compromise i hope ,also took for a run and its cutting out on idle ,but reading forum looks to be icing hope fully so when i get chance i shall adjust the idle to try sorting it .not the best of starts for me ,i am wondering ?? .
just a Big thanks to everyone for tips on the forums ,and merry xmas to all

Last edited by carkiller; 15-12-2008 at 06:29 PM..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: