UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » Ducati S4RS Tricolore for sale

Old 11-01-2015, 12:40 PM   #1
monstars4rs

Ducati S4RS Tricolore for sale

I am now selling the last of my Ducati S4RS Tricolore's as I am having to retire from motorcycling due to ill health . I bought this one brand new from Ducati Glasgow one of the 37 UK bikes to be sold in the country. This was my wifes bike and has been very well looked after as can be seen from the pictures below. The mileage is no more than 7,500 miles from new, no battery on it at the moment but a new one will come with the bike. £8500 ono given the rarity of this model and the fact that this bike is completely standard apart from the rear hugger, scotoiler and crash bungs. The bike is located approx. 15 miles outside Perth, Scotland. If anyone is would like to know more you can contact me (Simon) on 01828 64525 or if you can't get me my nephew Scott on 01382 581546

Last edited by monstars4rs; 15-01-2015 at 01:41 AM..
Old 11-01-2015, 03:32 PM   #2
Funkatronic
another year another bike

Bike: S2r 1000
very nice looking clean bike glws
Funkatronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 03:52 PM   #3
bluestoesonnose

Stunning looking bike, sorry to hear that you're having to give up bikes and I hope the manage to sell such a great bike
Old 11-01-2015, 03:58 PM   #4
Dirty
Bockloks

Bike: No Bike Yet!
Wow, looks brand new. Good luck with the sale.

Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 04:49 PM   #5
mutley

Bike: M796
thats a nice monster good luck with the sale
mutley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 07:57 PM   #6
squarehead

That's a lovely Monster. There's people on here that would hacksaw the back off it.....

Somebody save it for the Nation!

Last edited by squarehead; 11-01-2015 at 07:59 PM..
Old 12-01-2015, 11:00 AM   #7
S4Rs MacK

Very nice bike Simon.
Im biased though as I have one too. Best of luck with the sale, sorry to hear you have to part with it. Hopefully someone will offer you what you ask, but maybe worth bearing in mind, i bought mine second hand, an 08 plate with 7.5k miles on the clock for about £6.5k back in 2012.
They are as rare as hens teeth now though, so stick to your guns.
Fingers crossed for ya.
Dean
Old 13-01-2015, 09:15 PM   #8
SERGIOS4RS

BEAUTIFUL, I wish I had spare money to buy it. its definatelly worth the asking price. GOOD look hoping it find a good home. ciao
Old 13-01-2015, 09:40 PM   #9
tricolore

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERGIOS4RS View Post
BEAUTIFUL, I wish I had spare money to buy it. its definatelly worth the asking price. GOOD look hoping it find a good home. ciao
It is compared to the one in Ducati Manchester
tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 04:19 PM   #10
monstars4rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4Rs MacK View Post
Very nice bike Simon.
Im biased though as I have one too. Best of luck with the sale, sorry to hear you have to part with it. Hopefully someone will offer you what you ask, but maybe worth bearing in mind, i bought mine second hand, an 08 plate with 7.5k miles on the clock for about £6.5k back in 2012.
They are as rare as hens teeth now though, so stick to your guns.
Fingers crossed for ya.
Dean

Obviously the price is negotiable but I think the fact that this bike is as it left the factory with no modifications makes in an even rarer bike. Its also in remarkably good condition and has been kept in the house since I got it new.
Old 18-01-2015, 06:28 PM   #11
Funkatronic
another year another bike

Bike: S2r 1000
if you want to sell it quick then that price is too high (you can buy a lot of very nice bikes for £8.5K) but if your prepared to wait for someone who is after that model specifically i could see you getting nearer your asking price. its hard to keep a monster looking that nice

just to put it out there, id give you £5k for it today :-)

glws
Funkatronic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2015, 10:04 PM   #12
SERGIOS4RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricolore View Post
It is compared to the one in Ducati Manchester
how come pal ?..................if someone like it in red , latest one 09 plate, in original condition, low mileage, FDSH, 3 keys, key code card, manuals, rare genuine Ducati performance carbon rear hugger and Termi cans still in box, Ohlins stering damper, paddock stand, tank bag, optimiser, 3 months warranty.
What`s an extra £1500 when you will get all the above and feeling proud of owning a rare old school bike?
Maybe I like to show off......
Old 21-01-2015, 10:07 PM   #13
SERGIOS4RS

...................guys this bike is very cheap. 10 more years and an investement is made !!!!
Old 22-01-2015, 04:18 AM   #14
monstars4rs

Angry

Quote:
...................guys this bike is very cheap. 10 more years and an investement is made !!!!

This what I was working on but I found that its time I don't have. I bought three of these two new and one second hand and have now sold the other two I also have a lot of second hand good parts to sale that come from a bike on ebay ( Hills auto salvage) with less then 600 miles on it like all the electrics the engine ( some small damage ) and a second engine and many other cycle parts. I also have a spare petrol tank from a tricolore. Simon

Last edited by monstars4rs; 22-01-2015 at 04:58 AM..
Old 22-01-2015, 10:26 AM   #15
tricolore

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Quote:
That sounds like a true salesman talking ..

Last edited by tricolore; 22-01-2015 at 10:55 AM..
tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote