UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » Oberon bar end mirror

Old 27-10-2011, 04:49 PM   #1
PedroII

Oberon bar end mirror

Oberon bar end mirror, can be mounted either on the left or right.
In good condition has just a small bit of paint missing visible on second photo.
Mirror is convex rather than flat (found in the earlier models)

£20 posted

Old 27-10-2011, 11:00 PM   #2
Quantox

Bar End Mirror

If this fits a std. 7/8" 22mm bar then I'll have it please. Hopefully the other bar fitment bits are with it?

Cheers

Q
Old 28-10-2011, 09:45 AM   #3
PedroII

Hi Q,
Yes they fit standard 22mm bars. The collet provided works with bars with an internal bore between 12 - 16mm. If it's bigger than that you can buy an adapter here: http://www.ducati-products.com/acata...ror_Parts.html

Hope this helps, not sure what you mean about other fitment bits as I fitted these with what you see in the photos?

cheers,pedro
Old 28-10-2011, 01:15 PM   #4
Quantox

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroII View Post
Hi Q,
Yes they fit standard 22mm bars. The collet provided works with bars with an internal bore between 12 - 16mm. If it's bigger than that you can buy an adapter here: http://www.ducati-products.com/acata...ror_Parts.html

Hope this helps, not sure what you mean about other fitment bits as I fitted these with what you see in the photos?

cheers,pedro
Thanks Pedro, the 22mm bars that I'm using have an ID of 19mm but as you pointed out the ready availability of other collets then this won't be an issue. The last one of these I bought came with a variety of collets which is what I referred to as "other bits".

Would you please pm me with your full name and address and I'll send you a cheque.

Cheers

Q