UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Warm Up Area :. » A nice place for new members to say hello » Howsit gowen

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-10-2011, 10:46 PM   #1
nero92

Howsit gowen

Howsit from Ireland I got back on a bike after a 12 year absense dew mainly to work comiments never being in one place for 6mths but in May of this year I bought myself 2003 monster 916 s4 I've never owened a european bike before let alone a ducati but from there intro in 93 I've always loved the look of the monster and vowed at some point to own 1 and that day came back in May of this year since then I've managed to put over 3500 mls on the bike and I told myself i wouldn't ride it when it was wet but in Ireland that ment hardly riding it at all so I bought some good wet weather gear and just got on with it and what fun I've had I'm fortunate enough to live in a very beautiful part of Ireland even on a wet day the very far south west the roads are to die for and there are no speed cameras for miles so even on wet day a big smile is generally to be found on my face. From time to time I'll be posting questions on the forum please bear with me as I'm new to the make.

P.S. If anybody finds themselves in this neck of the woods look me up.