UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Technical :. » Mods & How To's » Rolling refresh - electrical stuff

Old Today, 11:22 PM   #16
yellowfever
Bronze Member

Bike: S2r 1000
Thanks Gazza, hopefully I won’t be crash testing violent dismounts anytime soon generally unplanned unplugging during dozy dismounts goes fine, but it certainly works smoothest if the connectors are free to move enough so they can orient themselves to make it easy for them to disconnect as the wire is stretched.

And yeah got to say I find wiring strangely satisfying to do (or maybe it is just the contrast with the utter nightmare that was replacing the timing shaft oil seal with engine in situ!).

I came rather late to using heated kit but found it a real game changer for year round riding. Keis kit is great, i strongly recommend them. I got my vest one summer though, so I got a bargain. Might be worth seeing what prices are like next spring if you want to get one cheaper. I quite fancy their latest offering which includes a heated collar, but can’t justify the expense as things stand. So for now I just use an Oxford water and wind proof neck roll.
yellowfever is online now   Reply With Quote