UK Monster Owners Club Forum » .: Wanted and Offered :. » For Sale » Mandarina Duck Panniers and seat cowl

Old Today, 12:07 PM   #1
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
Mandarina Duck Panniers and seat cowl

Ok! Time to start thinning out my rather extensive collection of panniers.
I'm offering my Mandarina Duck panniers.
Complete with waterproof covers. (I've never used these, despite having done several hundred miles in torrential rain, they have never let any water in.)
Carrying shoulder straps. (Again, never used but handy for the freelance jetsetter.)
Complete set of mounts for Monster. (Essential.)
Keys for locking panniers to mounts.
Sorry no keys for the pannier flaps, but again I've never had cause to lock them. Besides which you could get your hand under the flap to undo the zip and pull anything out. The flap keys are very simple suitcase keys and should be easy to find if needed, but again just as easy to pick. Never had any security issues.
There's a template to position the mount bobbins, but it just complicates things. the mounts fall into the correct place naturally and work well.

I've done many miles with these and they are the best possible choice of pannier for a Monster. I couldn't do without them.
They quickly detach to make a pair of briefcases.
The flap material matches the seat cover. These were made specifically for Ducati by Mandarina Duck and were part of the Monster City spec.
They are clean and in good repair with original handles, but UKMOC zipper pulls.

Note these will only fit Monsters up to 2005 ish (Double sided swinging arms.)
With low level silencers, standard footrest hangers and indicators in the original position.

I'm asking £300 + £8 postage. UK only.
I've not seen a pair of these in any condition for sale globally recently, but they sometimes come up circa £1000 plus freight from wherever in the world.

Last edited by Mr Gazza; Today at 12:21 PM..
Mr Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:16 PM   #2
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
As a separate item which could complement the panniers, I have this seat cowl.
It has been moulded in GRP and is obviously an amateur job but fairly good quality.
It is trimmed shorter than an original cowl to give the panniers more room, but requires the seat to be removed to release the panniers from the mounts, which is not necessary with a bare seat.
Finish is fair, but not nit picking perfect. Mount brackets are homemade, but do work.
I've found a couple of stainless screws to try mount it to my seat, which I will throw in, but not the standard screws.

£20 + post or post free with the panniers.