View Single Post
Old 31-08-2019, 08:01 PM   #1
sidrat
ex S4rs owner

Bike: S4r
Hello again from Lincolnshire

I have logged on and seen my last post was 2008!!!

I sold the S4rs and bought a triumph (Divorce forced it)

Since then there have been some small bikes in the garage for the kids, some pitbikes, scooters, 125's etc.

I sold the Daytona and went back to a Ducati, you know how it is, i bought a lovely low mileage 1000ss, that i took on holiday twice and it came back home on a recovery trailer twice, so went back to Triumph, this time a speed triple, then speed four. missing an italian bike i bought a Moto Guzzi Griso, which i loved, kept ot for 5 years, but it was getting out of hand trying to keep up with mates, so this year sold it and brought another triumph, a street triple r. Its a great light fast bike, but it's not italian, but i will keep it as the main bike. I walked into a dealer today while new tyres were being fitted on the triumph and there it was a lovely low mileage S4r, with a full termi system, nice in the blue and white.I went back with mrs and said buy it for your birthday (its not until January!)

So i am back on a Monster (its my 73rd bike, 15th Ducati and 6th Monster) pick it up on the 12th, cannot wait!!