View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 04:09 PM   #12
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
Thanks for the info guys, apparently it's fully running and riding with an MOT so it's definitely a good starting point as you say.

I asked the current owner to check the frame and engine numbers match the V5, which they do, and i believe its a proper 1993 UK bike.

Like i said, i'll just tidy it up and make original, won't be a full resto like Albie - Great blog btw, really useful!

Cheers...pics tomorrow hopefully.
Many thanks I hope it helps in some respect anyone who needs details of components and I still struggle with stuff but guys on UKMOC help and also the Stein Dinse webpage you can search part numbers and pictures which really help. My blog may have got a bit confusing because in all honesty this bike started off a rush and then slowed and steps were taken backwards because I realised some things were not right and needed addressing.
Just get it ride it and look into what you need to do regards what is wrong does stuff work and could it be tidied up quick or a job for later.
I just did the same with the Cucciolo I just purchased last week. I am not restoring it I am giving it roadworthiness and keeping it real and keeping the old parts.

Look forward to pics and stuff.
Albie is offline   Reply With Quote