View Single Post
Old 16-09-2008, 01:36 AM   #7
BluprintZ

Wink Monday evening update!

Popped up to the hospital at 7.00.pm this evening, to check on Paul.
I took last weeks MCN and a couple of various mags for him to while-away the days`n nights.
It appears the nurses are sneaking him in some nice food and sweeties now and then, so he's sorted that side of things out, the jammy sod.
He certainly looked much better tonight than he did when i visited him on Sunday morning, although he's got a drain in now, so he can breath pretty much normaly, although it still hurts if he laughs, so i made him laugh a few times, just for my own entertainment you understand!
He's in good spirits, and we had a good natter about lots of things, for about three hours, don't time fly when your having fun?
He is likely to be in until at least weekend, if not longer but they recon he is pretty fit, so we shall have to see how that one pans out.
If he makes the same progress over the next few days, that he has over the last 24 hours, then he should be out in no time.
Either way, i told him i'll deffo be there on Wednesday evening, so if any of you would like to send him good wishes etc, i'll copy them into a word doc and print them out for him, so make sure you put your name at the bottom of your message.
Tomorrow, i'll put the links up for the 30 or so pics i took at the circuit, so have a gander if you so wish.