View Single Post
Old 23-03-2010, 09:28 AM   #8
Mr.Number

Bike: S2r 1000
Thanks all.

Steeevo yes it is the one i went to view. Really nice bloke selling, was a lecturer who has owned the bike for the best part of a year but has only got round to doing 200 mile ! The other 4,800 was done by the first owner. He had the bike on his drive when i went to see it, and it looked fantastic, just had to buy it basically.

Fired up first time. Got a really good price on it to, as im regularly seeing other S2R's with alot more mileage going for alot more money ! so pleased on that score.

Vince will pop up some photos shortly, but youl be dissappointed eventually as my mods are going to be very similar to yours, as i think youv got them spot on, subtle but great looking. Iv got one mod up my sleeve though but thats in due course and havnt seen an S2R with it yet.

Yep the tail has to go, but i wont be chopping any of the frame, and i agree i probably will be looking for louder cans and different bars.

Looking for bar end mirrors at the mo and a tail tidy kit, that will do for starters, although i am looking at a squire padlock and pragmasis chain, both for my wallet so i cant blow my wages each month on mods !

Last edited by Mr.Number; 23-03-2010 at 09:31 AM..
Mr.Number is offline   Reply With Quote