View Single Post
Old 20-04-2018, 04:41 PM   #22
dk1six

I haven't seen any Cyclecat rearsets around in a while and then it's usually someone selling them in a forum or on ebay. Actually I have a nice set of Cyclecat rearsets now that I think about it, I got them used in silver had them powdercoated black and there they sit on the shelf! They were intended for my 749s but I ended up going for something of higher machining content lol!!

Darren69 those do look like Cc rearsets and they lookmlike the set I have but I didn't get heel guards I got mine on ebay. Ducabike makes a set for the S4 that looks like the Cc sets, in the ads anyway.

Took the stickers off, I guess there's somewhat of a little more "cleaner" impression in the rear. I think the S4 is busy to start with compared to a few other monsters, the S2R a little less cluttered with cleaner lines IMHO of course. There was no residue or shadowing left on the cans after taking the stickers off, I don't think they were on there all that long.

Thanks Albie, funny thing about the Foggy that I'm starting to realize. Pictures don't do it justice and you have to see it in person to appreciate it for what it is...or not. To be honest, I never thought they were that attractive a bike until I had one in the garage!!