View Single Post
Old 25-10-2020, 01:35 PM   #1
Starla

Bike: M796
Attention all Monster 696 796 1100 1100S & 1100 Evo owners !!

Hi Everyone,

This a blatant plug for items I’ve just put on the “For Sale” section of the forum.!!

My M796 died on me back at the end of June. The engine went “bang” on me and that was the last straw with (I think) a “dud” bike, which I’d spent a fortune trying to get to work throttle & suspension-wise. I gave up on it – stripped off all the goodies I’d put on it, and chopped it in for a new Yamaha XSR900.

MY LOSS CAN HOWEVER BE YOUR GAIN. There are loads of items which fit M696 796 1100 1100S 1100 Evo Monsters. These are a lot of Carbon Fibre parts, 2 Bagsters, a Givi screen, and a Ducati Performance Tailpack. All parts are in beautiful “As New” condition, and were only on the bike for a very short time, never out in rain etc...

If you want to beautify/improve/upgrade/protect your Monster over the Winter months, please take a look in the “For Sale” section of the forum !! Due to the vagaries of the For Sale section, I’ve had to do it on 2 parts (Part 1 – carbon Fibre bodywork, Part 2 – Bagsters, Screen, Tailpack)

I’m asking ˝ the price I paid for the items - but note this also includes UK Mainland postage. I discussed this with Vince (who very kindly worked on the bike for me), and he thinks this is the right price.

However, there are a few items I’d like to give away to anyone who wants them - gratis.

PM me with your address and I’ll post out to you:

• Sheet of various sized “Ohlins” stickers, and sheet of “Monster – Ducati Corse” stickers
• New unused concentric Chain adjustment tool - alloy with rubber handle
• 2 sets of unused Lambda sensor covers – will fit all Monsters

MANY THANKS
STARLA
Starla is offline   Reply With Quote