View Single Post
Old 18-06-2017, 08:48 AM   #15
benson

Sun Saturday and Monsters

Thanks folks. The bikes arrived and the insurance clicked in and off we went. Masham in the dales - the long way round. Lovely roads for few revs and the smiles were broad. The scenery was beautiful and aside from the inevitable invisible neutral a few times the bikes were faultless. I can feel already how the ending will unwind though of course I'm being VERy mindful of the rev limit. It's like you're really part of the frame, the whole thing swoops around and is so sweet to turn. Brakes. Wow.....

Anyway....we stopped at a Fantastic cafe called Jimmy Baghdads in Masham market square, very much worth a visit if you're ever that way....we also stopped for the obligatory natter with a family whose son is riding today in the British youth trials event up the road ( he's the champ!) and talked the usual bike stories and a hankering after moving to the Isle of Man for the roads, the people and the pace of life!

A fairly swift but careful return saw the miles clock up on our first Monstrous ride out. I thi kJo rather loves her 821 stripe too. Lots of grins. Lots. I can't wait for the Evotech parcel of things to arrive - thanks to Ped for the heads up!