Thread: S4RS - Wanted
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2021, 01:46 PM   #13
Darren69
Transmaniacon MOC

Bike: Multiple Monsters
I think sensible money should be around 8-9k for a nice one, but it would seem to depend miostly on spec and condition. And lot of those bikes (in fact most ) I've seen for sale have done stupid low miles, like barely used so they are asking top end price for one.

Spec wise; If the bike has a full Termi system and non-chopeed then that could expect another 1K since they are rare and not cheap to buy, the only other add on adding value would be an OE Ohlins steering damper so I would expect around 10K for a nice fully specced and modded bike with those options. The Tricolores were the rare limited numbered edition for the last production year only, they would command a premium for sure, how much I could not say. But 12K is certainly up there at the top end.

I have noticed that some dealers (Carl Harrison for example) have been buying up the S4 RT models for sale on ebay and hiking the price, which makes sense since they are the next best thing and would actually appear to be rarer than the RS model.

Termignoni and Bucci - Italian for pipe and slippers!

S4 Fogarty, S4R 07T, 748, Series 1 Mirage
Darren69 is offline   Reply With Quote