View Single Post
Old 29-01-2021, 01:20 PM   #1
Mr Gazza
Lord of the Rings

Bike: M900sie
New brake and clutch lines

I just want to express my appreciation and recommendation for OHA Motorsport.
I just received the clutch line which when fitted will complete the whole set of Hel clutch and brake lines on my Monster.

I like the Hel lines as you can order exactly what you want, they are all made to order anyway. They come with the correct stainless banjo bolts and copper washers. They are stainless throughout and you can chose from a selection of sheathing colours including clear.
I find the most economical way to buy single lines is via this link. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HEL-Perfo...4383.l4275.c10 Dual lines like the front brake can ordered by contacting OHA Motorsport and you save a bit on postage ect.

The great thing about the way the banjo eyes are swaged on is that you can gently swivel them with a bit of force and they don't leak, they are designed to do this.

OHA Motorsport is based in NI and if you phone them you get an extremely helpful gentleman with a beautiful soft and reassuring Irish accent.. Lovely.

Unfortunately next day delivery from NI has been scuppered by incompetence and ignorance on a monumental scale.. You know what I'm talking about! I'd like to see a good business supported despite the fiasco!.. It only takes an extra couple of days.

Last edited by Mr Gazza; 29-01-2021 at 01:29 PM..
Mr Gazza is offline   Reply With Quote