View Single Post
Old 29-09-2020, 06:09 PM   #19
Darren69
Transmaniacon MOC

Bike: Multiple Monsters
The Barracuda LED light I ordered from Italy turned up yesterday, actually to be fair DHL tried to deliver it Fri but the muppet driver, instead of knocking on the door he must have pressed the courtesy light button, mistaking it for a doorbell. So I consequently I didn't hear him and when I saw the DHL truck outside and the guy come and go, I assumed he had gone to next door and was too busy with work to go check. Until I saw the card in the door. Lol.

Anyway here are (hopefully) some hosted pics.

dessert emojis

I have to recommend Omnia Racing because although their price was comparable to others I had seen for the same thing, it was free postage whereas everwhere else I had seen wanted 12-15 euro on top for posting to the UK.

Having some issues with Post image at the moment so using imgbb.com instead, so hopefully this will work. If not blame Mr Gazza

I have to say I'm impressed with the quality of it in general, but the wiring which I think should have been shrouded. I will have to put some heatshrink on it or re-use what is on the current one if possible.

Termignoni and Bucci - Italian for pipe and slippers!

S4 Fogarty, S4R 07T, 748, Series 1 Mirage

Last edited by Darren69; 29-09-2020 at 06:12 PM..
Darren69 is offline   Reply With Quote