View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 11:04 AM   #1
BluprintZ

Wink A BIG thanks to you all, from Paul!

Hello One & All.
As the title says i am speechless and for those that know me that’s almost an impossibility!!.........really a "Thank You" does not really do any of you guys & girls justice for all the text’s, emails & messages i have received while in hospital, it certainly kept me going.
My biggest thanks goes to Vix, the girl has been a devoted brick (as my ma says).
When she found out i had suffered a seizure, she stopped sunning her bits in Barbados, left her clients and flew straight back home, wot a top burd and top clients for understanding.
Vix has sorted everything out and kept everyone informed as much as she can, whilst driving backwards & forwards to Wales and eventually staying with a lovely lady called Shirley in a B&B near the hospital.
The Nurses in the Trauma Ward where i spent my first 2 weeks (your only supposed to be in this ward a few days), they basically saved my life, made me laugh, made me cry and tormented me in a nice way - i couldn’t think of a better place to be.
I have left hospital with an addiction though, morphine - No , painkillers- No ...Bed Baths - Oh yes please,i loved them.
Sorry for upsetting mum, dad, sis, AK, CK it must be horrible to see a member of your family in such a state and i apologies for putting you all through that but with all your love and devotion, it pulled me though to be the same annoying wind-up merchant son-in-law & little bruv i always was.
Two guys who before my accident i never knew, please give a round of applause to George & Dave (from Monster Club UK), my life is a lot richer knowing these two guys, they were amazing, exceptional and funny (which feckin’ hurt).
I will always remember the three of us tops up, playing the scar game (i was holding my joker back, my chest drain), i was losing badly to a close tie with George and Dave, then my nurse walked in, looked, tutted and walked out…..Priceless!
I owe you guys a lot, any time you need a favour returned or down this neck of the woods, both of you will always have a place to stay, the family would love to see you again.
Jon & Claire, thanks for letting Vix & Rose stay at Cassa Freak and for visiting me a couple of times, you guys crack me up and i swapped the jammy dodgers for extra morphine, nice!
To all those i haven’t mentioned, or i missed your calls whilst in hospital, or didn’t text back, i sincerely say a zillion thanks...but have you ever been on morphine?.......geez, i didn’t know me ass from me elbow.
An old guy once said to me, you measure a person by his friends not by his bank balance, well all i can say is i must have won the lottery, because i am lucky to have great friends such as you guys & gals.

Kind Regards,
Broken Bones. x

Last edited by BluprintZ; 07-10-2008 at 03:12 PM..