Thread: Classic Racing
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 02:54 PM   #17
Flip

Bike: M900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanner View Post
What's the diagnosis on the bike Flip?
I'm not sure yet and so 'Bella' is still in the Naughty Corner with the other non running Ducati I have but my gut feeling is that the main bearing gave up, which would explain it still running (of sorts) but making the noises it did.

Due to the nice weather I've been whacking some miles on the Monster plus the fact there was no way I was going to get it sorted in time for Donington so I haven't started looking into it yet.

On the subject of Donington, it looks to be a great meeting this year too which is doubly gaoling I won't be racing there.

Special guests confirmed are Rocket Ron Haslam (pretty sure Leon will pop along too), Nial Mackenzie along with the now regular face around the paddock Steve Parrish and racing regular Mick Grant. Top guest of honour this year who will be out on track on Saturday and Sunday is Fast Freddie himself (Spencer- for those who don't know).

As usual there will be plenty of interesting bikes both on display or out on track being raced or paraded and as it is an open paddock you can get up close to the machines and have a chat with their riders.

http://www.crmc.co.uk/calendar/next-event/