Thread: Hello there!
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 10:02 AM   #2
giler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu_Vtwin View Post
Hi

I have been lurking the past couple of weeks and thought it best to sign up.

My wife has recently passed her full test and is now looking for a Monster. I have been riding on road for the last ten years and couldn't imagine life without bikes and now it seems my wife feels the same!

I tend to do most of the maintenance to my bikes so always find owners forums very helpful, hopefully won't need to ask too many questions once we have found a Monster. My wife is 5"2' so needs a low seat height and she was leaning towards staying on a cruiser, she has a Honda Shadow 125 at the moment, but when I showed her pictures of a Monster it was love at first sight and is also a much better bike to ride than a heavy cruiser! She does have her heart set on a black Monster (ooh err missus!) though which hasn't helped when trawling through the classifieds.....

Anyway thought I would just post here to say hello - I have posted in the wanted section as well, but if anyone knows of a black 600/620/750 Monster for sale for around £2K please let me know. And yes, I would buy Chris Yeatman's 750 but it's the wrong colour

Cheers for now.

Stu
Nice 900 for sale for only a little more