View Single Post
Old 19-06-2006, 12:49 PM   #263
nambduke
Silver Member

Bike: M1000ie
Thanks from Mark, Richard and Nicholas - nambduke

& dazzi
Many thanks for organising what turned out to be a great weekend. Raising money as well......fantastic.

Hope the beer wasn't too strong for you or the nasty frost on the Sunday morning wasn't too bad! Southern softies

Special thanks from my sons Richard and Nicholas who thought everyone was mad!! Richard also said can be become an honorary member even though he only has his Superdream at the minute!! He kept complaining that he couldn't hear his bike on Saturday.....but that's the problem with sewing machines isn't it! He keeps asking me to put a restrictor kit in my bike, but he always gets the same answer...."In your dreams, sunshine!!!"

Richard liked the comments he got about his bike, but I kept reminding him ....."it's only a b****y Superdream!"

Nicholas especially liked the knee scraping antics on the roundabouts, Yorkie! He's only 12yrs old and very impressionable! Thanks Yorkie!

Hope to ride out with again in the future with some of you. If anyone ventures 'up north' again, drop me a PM and I'll try to meet up.

Let me know the weekender venue for next year......I'll be there!!

Thanks again for a great event,
Regards,
Mark, Richard and Nicholas
nambduke