View Single Post
Old 25-09-2008, 07:25 PM   #48
BluprintZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryXt View Post
Hey George, thanks for the number. I think I had just got hold of Paul as you were leaving. Good to talk to him. We had a long chat about nurses, bed baths and latex gloves.
He's having more x-rays tomorrow to determine if his lung is collapsed and his transfer to Liverpool will be determined by the outcome.
Don't believe a feckin' word he says Jerry, he was well on one tonight, although you chatted to him, whadduya think?
Tell you the truth mate, it was hard work seeing his folks and Vicki there and him in that state.
They are lovely people, no parent wants to see their child in pain, no matter what age they are.
The chest drain is out, although it was weeping a bit while i was there, so the nurse had to come in and dress it.
According to Paul, they might have to put the drain back in again but more above his right tit, rather than in his side, as it was previously but as you say Jerry, that will possibly be determined by the x-ray results.
He was doing his best to have a conversation with me but he just trailed off and his eyes would shut, no the morphine is certainly doing it's thang.
He sent me a text today, saying he had suffered a cardiac seizure, due to the pain, so that is why they have upped his morphine intake, he recons.
His mum and Vicki said they will keep me up-dated on things, so i'll post any info as and when i receive it.