Thread: Rear shock
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 12:07 PM   #4
Flip

Bike: M900
No worries if I can help with anymore information let me know and I'll try but I know there are plenty here that run Nitron's on their Monsters (and Utopia has a Hagon on his Dommie for a direct comparison).

If I were you and I had room, I would probably begin dismantling things and cleaning everything up in preparation while saving for the Nitron- the time will be a good 'bonding session' and when Spring comes a lovely new shock to enjoy your bike with even more.

Another thing worth noting is the Hagon (based in the UK) is fitted with a spring they say covers average weight riders (much as the original is supposed to), the Wemoto website doesn't mention spring weight and being based and made in Thailand customer service may be erratic (you could always badger Jerry for help there ).

Whereas Nitron who are also based in the U.K. (Oxford) only fit springs designed for your weight and riding style- I had a slightly heavier spring fitted when I had my shock serviced due to putting on a few pounds over the ten years.

Quality and service seldom come cheap so as I say, ya pays ya money........