View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 07:32 AM   #10
MarioMOB

Hello,
It’s great to read that some people know are website. I am also the person hoe does the website of the MOB. I put a lot of effort in it. I am sorry it is not in English but there are enough pictures on it…
Also I am looking forward to meet you guys on the track of Assen in 2008. I have already a preliminary date for the club races: 23, 24 & 25 of May. But that is not official! Keep visiting the site of the MOB, www.ducatimob.be , or the site of the Dutch club, www.ducaticlub.nl

I hope to find on your forum a lot of beautiful Monster that I can place on the MOB site. Or, if you got nice pictures, send hem to info@ducatimob.be and I place them on are website.

The idée arrange an Anglo/Belgium Monster party is not so bad!!! In are comity we have already thought about to visit once one track in England. Because you have a Monster competition I believe. If somebody have a calendar with dates and places, please send them also to info@ducatimob.be and we will arrange something to come over with the club.

Next year on September 16 we have are 5 the club day at Hamme – Moerzeke. That is between Gent and Antwerp. When it so far I will put al the data on the forum, ok?

Thanks everybody for your reaction and hope to meet you all!!!!!
Greetings
Mario