View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 04:08 PM   #568
Albie
Fanactical volunteer

Bike: M900
Phase 1 complete

Have had a most successful day finishing up the engine rebuild. Pistons now encased with barrels and heads all torqued up etc. Alec made me do this work under guidance of course but of course I have done my xt500 etc but this is very important to me not to mess up. So refitting the belts myself and tensioning using a very good phone app ( free ) its called PANO TUNER not PIANO btw where you just flick the belt with the mic near it but don't have noise in the background.
So covers back on and its coming home in the garage next doors van to me tonight as he lives near me. Very kind of him too and most appreciated .
So next phase will start as soon as I have enough money to get the frame painted again after I get it blasted locally but it has to be done in a quick order too.
I am really grateful of my can I say opportunity to have a workplace position here at Pro Team as I really didn't expect to be able to do this straight away and now I have done so I can get back to learning what I want to do as in other peoples bikes not my own because its a distraction.
Thanks chaps again for following this resurrected thread.

Albie is offline   Reply With Quote