View Single Post
Old 17-04-2020, 09:42 PM   #52
jerry
Old Git

Bike: Multiple Monsters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albie View Post
I'm not bored at all really. See it as a retirement test. Yes cant go out unless its important but nothings more important than keeping us safe.
Annoyed that I am in limbo not having yet got either Monster frame to painter or got some more aerosol enough to try to do it again so that's shelved. Everything is now bagged and stored safely.
Garage is getting cleaned and getting bikes cleaned and running maybe to sell some on once this is over.

The Cuciollo is together and now just awaits some brake parts so I can ride her. Have ordered a leather tool roll for rear of the Brooks seat.

93280425-10222610132227139-1476682586125238272-o

Today though I have got the Scrambler out into the light. 16 months not used and was due to MoT this April to ride it again. Its changed slightly again since Mike posted Geoffs old FT parts the tail chop kit as such. I also bought a brand new Classic mudguard kit for a bargain from Laguna Ducati. Not using the rear as yet but the aluminium mudguard looks nice replacing the plastic yellow one. I will be changing back the tank panels to aluminium originals too from the black anodised ones. Geoffs handlebars also fitted on my bike. Thinking about him in this time for sure.

Yamahas will get the cleaning treatment tomorrow.

That looks so good